Featured White PaperImproving productivity and saving money with an Executive AssessmentDownload Now
eCube Brings Process Control and Application Performance Management to OpenVMS with NXTminder
NXTminder greatly increases the reliability, manageability and operational performance of essential scripts, processes, services applications and related dependencies on OpenVMS.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) May 04, 2012
eCube Systems, a leading provider of tools and middleware products for enterprise systems, announced today that the NXTminder, eCube's Application Performance Management Systems, is generally available for the OpenVMS platform.
NXTminder, a platform-independent process control and application management solution, now supports the popular HP operating system. Whether operating exclusively on OpenVMS or as part of a heterogeneous environment, NXTminder simplifies runtime management, ensures dependability and enables the scalability of strategic runtime assets.
NXTminder automates the management of processes and applications running on OpenVMS. It systematizes the process of identifying issues, sending notifications and taking corrective actions - such as properly restarting assets - on OpenVMS
NXTminder is certified to manage a wide variety of server-side software, including custom/commercial applications, processes, distributed business logic, native scripts and executables.
In addition to managing individual entities, NXTminder also has the capability to intelligently manage entities in group configurations that understand and coordinate relationships and dependencies between the managed entities. Because of that awareness the automated start-ups and shutdowns of managed applications and processes are executed correctly and in the right order based on the configuration.
NXTminder can be used interactively or in an automated fashion. Its scheduler can initiate actions that manage system load, automate maintenance, prioritize configurations, and then target servers and services for use -- anticipating when they will be needed to address various conditions.
The fast and responsive NXTminder console provides a way to quickly manage mid-sized to large enterprise, Web and cloud configurations spread across multiple platforms and operating systems. In addition to native scripts and executables, NXTminder supports various distributed middleware models and their components.
Web applications managed by NXTminder are regularly tested for availability. Corrective measures - such as reconnecting to a data feed, restarting a server or any other custom action - can be can be linked to and triggered by specific error messages.
In addition to OpenVMS, NXTminder is certified on Windows, Linux, zLinux, AIX, MAC OS, HP-UX, Solaris and OpenVMS. NXTminder makes it possible to manage COBOL, FORTRAN, C, C#, Java and Python applications running many different servers from a single console.
NXTminder is a platform-independent process control and application performance management tool designed to simplify the runtime operation and dependability of Web, cloud and enterprise applications built on distributed processes, services, and scripts. NXTminder competes and replaces CRON, Supervisor, Zabbix and other distributed process control systems.
About eCube Systems, L.L.C.
eCube Systems helps companies maximize return on technology investment by providing development tools, legacy evolution products and consulting services that extend enterprise systems. Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies turn to eCube Systems to reduce risk, extend ROI, and increase productivity as they develop high performance solutions and consolidate existing capabilities by evolving to and integrating with contemporary Web Services.
All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ingres or eCube Systems in the United States and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- eCube Announces NXTera 6.1 release
- eCube Systems Announces High Speed Debugging in NXTware Remote
- eCube Announces NXTware Remote for NXTera
- eCube Announces IBM AIX 6.1 certification for Entera with NXTera
- eCube Announces New Modernization Options for OpenVMS Integration and Development Presentation Scheduled in Stockholm, Sweden
- New Modernization Options for OpenVMS Integration and Development Presentation Scheduled in London, UK
- eCube Systems Announces Availability of NXTera Provider with Entera Support for Embarcadero Developer Solutions Conference in Las Vegas
- eCube Announces Replacement Technology for Delphi and C++Builder Entera Provider with NXTera
- NXTera 6.1 Release to Include Open Security Model, Native FORTRAN Stubs BASIC Language Support in High Speed RPC Solution for .NET and JAVA Web Services
- eCube announces DCE Support/Replacement Offerings Based on Standard Security Frameworks and NXTera
- eCube Enhances Legacy to .NET Transformation Offering with CORECT tools
- eCube Drives COBOL .NET Interoperability with NXTera Bridge
- eCube Systems Announces Release and General Availability of NXTera 6.0 High Performance RPC Middleware
- eCube Systems announces NXTera 6.0 release to include COBOL to .Net, COBOL to Java and COBOL to Web services integration tools
- eCube Systems Announces NXTera 6.0 Release to include NXTminder Application Management System
- eCube Systems Announces NXTera 6.0 High Performance RPC Middleware
- eCube Announces 2010 NXTware Remote Product Roadmap
- eCube Delivers Linux on System z Support for NXTera High Performance Middleware
- eCube Systems announces a comprehensive Alternative Support program for Borland middleware products
- eCube Systems Adds to HP OpenVMS Practice
- eCube Adds 3GLs to Eclipse for NXTware Remote
- eCube Systems releases NXTera High Performance RPC Middleware for Ingres
- eCube Announces NXTware Remote for OpenVMS
- eCube Systems Brings Remote Eclipse Development to HP OpenVMS
- eCube Delivers DreamFace Web 2.0 Mashups and DataWidgets to the Enterprise
- NXTware Studio for HP OpenVMS
- eCube Speeds Genuitec Pulse with Legacy Maintenance Integration Tools
- Genuitec and eCube Systems to Transform legacy systems maintenance
- eCube Systems Releases Eclipse Tooling for legacy CORBA applications
- eCube participates at OMG DDS Information day in Brussels, Belgium
- Survey Indicates Role for Eclipse in Legacy Maintenance and Integration
- eCube Systems Achieves IBM Advanced Business Partner Status
- eCube Systems and SOA Software Partner to Extend Legacy Systems in Public Sector
- eCube Announces DCE Tools Plug-In for NXTWARE ESB Eclipse-Based Workbench
- Composite Web Applications Simplify Modernization
- eCube Announces Eclipse-Based Legacy - SOA/ESB Development Environment
- LogicBlaze and eCube Systems Partner to Provide Legacy to SOA Integration Solution
- GSA Grants Multiple Award Schedule Contract to eCube Systems
- eCube attends the Department of Energy's 7th Annual Small Business Conference
- eCube Announces Entera Legacy Support for SOA with NXTware ESB
- eCube Systems Announces Support for Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- eCube supports National Alliance of Convenience Stores PCAT/XML Standards Project
- eCube Systems LLC and Mincron Software Systems Partner to transform RPG/iSeries applications
- National City Mortgage Co. Selects eCube and XB Suite for XML Data Exchange
- Survey Shows eCube Scores High in Customer Satisfaction
- eCube Systems to Offer XML Integration Solution for the IBM iSeries
- eCube Systems Releases NXTera Middleware for Linux and Silicon Graphics IRIX 6.5 Operating Systems
- eCube Systems Extends DCE to .NET