NXTera: High Speed RPC Middleware Computing
NXTera is a high-speed tool set for extending RPC-based middleware applications. It provides legacy and contemporary middleware users modern tools that extend their capabilities by simplifying:
- Java, .NET/WCF and Web Service integration
- Modern development and DevOps best practices implementation (Jenkins integration)
- Synchronous and asynchronous middleware interoperability
- Modern SQL, NoSQL and in-memory database integration
- FORTRAN, C, COBOL, PASCAL integration with contemporary platforms
NXTera extends RPC-based middleware such as: Entera, EZ-RCP, JAX-RPC, XML-RPC, DCE, Tuxedo, AMQP and GSOAP to name a few.
Modernize your RPC-based applications with the NXTera Tool Set to gain:
- Ability to upgrade or modernize your database platform
- Integration with modern frameworks for Web Services, REST and .Net
- Capacity to run RPC-Based applications within application server containers such as: IBM WebShere, Tomcat and GlassFish.
* Available in 2015
NXtera provides adds support for a wide variety of SQL, NoSQL and in-memory databases. Currently, NXTera’s database tool set has been tested with interfaces to the following databases:
- Oracle MySQL
- SAP Hana
Now you are free to integrate your legacy RPC applications with data from modern and contemporary data stores without a major rewrite of the application. This means your Entera, DCE, Tuxedo, NobleNet, or sockets application can be much more responsive to business needs.
NXTera Tool Set provides an Eclipse-based workbench that provides users with a modern development environment that simplifies:
- Modern best practices implementation
- Proven DevOp tools and patterns use
- Automated Builds and Testing
- 3GL development with modern editors for FORTRAN, COBOL, C/C++, JAVA, PASCAL and Basic
- The use of other Eclipse-based plug-ins and tools
- Cross-language development
- Web Services “Wizards” for generating integration connectors
NXTera’s code generation wizards make it possible for applications written in the following languages to act as extended RPC-client clients:
Entera + NXTera
With NXTera, Entera applications can be extended to support and integrate with a wide selection of middleware platforms and distributed architectures:
- Web Services
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Java Messaging Service
The NXTera framework allows the use of standard application development tools in the building of enterprise-class distributed applications. NXTera extends RPC-based services and automates and simplifies key challenges specific to legacy distributed applications.